WORK SHOP MANAGER – CARAVAN & CAMPER TRAILER PRODUCTION
PMX caravans & Camper Trailers are seeking suitable person to manage our busy workshop South of River.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday plus operating workshop in overtime when required. The right candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package which includes vehicle.
The role requires an ability to manage staff, liase with management & maintain workshop safety, inventory and meet production demand.
Ideally the right candidate would have previous similar experience in running a workshop with preference to automotive experience.
- Overseeing production schedule & process ensuring products are delivered at highest standard & on time
- Supervising workshop staff, ensuring all workshop equipement operational, stock levels, opening & closing workshop, maintaining a safe and clean workshop enviroment
- Monitoring production schedules to meet seasonal demand
- Contribute to business growth & success through production efficiencies and staff relations
- Liase with suppliers, upper management, sales staff & customer service where required
Responsible for the day to day runing of a busy workshop which includes allocating of staff to production, maintaining accurate paperwork on builds, ordering parts to ensure delivery date is met and ensuring a safe enviroment throught out workshop is maintained.
Regular management updates on schedules, staff, production, costs and general workshop running ensuring production is maintained at highest level.
Opening & closing of workshop with regular overtime available to workshop staff to meet customer demand.
Problem solving issues when they arise. Scheduling new builds, servicing, warranty & stock efficiently.
Skills & Experience.
The role of production Manager is demanding & high paced. – Previous experience in similar role highly desirable.
A reasonable level of computer skills, good verbal communication skills, mechanical experience & ability to manage staff on day to day basis form basis of minimum required skills.
If you feel you are up for this challenging role please send your resume in confidence to: [email protected]
Successful applicants will be contacted to discuss this role further. All resumes treated with strict confidence.